Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Remember

I was cleaning in my bedroom the other day.
Asher was crawling around playing at my feet.
He was messing with everything.
Especially the things he wasn't supposed to be.
I picked him up, dropped him on the bed and started to tickle him.
He giggled which made me giggle.
He sighed when I stopped and then the strangest thing happened.
He didn't try to roll over and escape.
He just stayed there and smiled at me.
I covered him up and gave him his sucker.
He closed his eyes with a smile on his face.
Moments later he was fast asleep.
Just like that.

It is the little things like this that I don't ever want to forget. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't forget that memory - or countless others along the way. Thanks for sharing.

missy@What'sGoingOnHere?! said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

I was glad to get to experience some of those moments with him this week! They were priceless and are everlasting! OX Grandma K